Win £1,000 worth of delicious Italian food and wine products with our 'I Love Bellavita Shop' Promotion! Every month one lucky winner will receive a voucher worth £1,000 to spend in store or online – and all you have to do is post a video telling the world why you love Bellavita Shop. Enter our Facebook contest by following the rules below and we wish you good luck!
In the mean time, keep posting.
1. To enter the competition, share on your Facebook page a video of yourself saying “I love Bellavita!” in a fun and original way.
2. Like the Bellavita Shop Facebook page.
3. Tag Bellavita Shop (@bellavitashopuk) and include the hashtag #IloveBellavita in your post.
4. For this specific post, privacy settings must be public.
5. Entrants can only win this competition once.
6. Winners will be chosen based on the number of likes and shares only on the original post on their Facebook page. Points will be calculated as follows:
• 1 like = 1 point
• 1 share = 5 points
7. Closing date for the competition is every last day of the month at 12.00am.
8. This competition is open to people living in the UK, 18 years old and over.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Bellavita Shop Ltd whose registered office is at 11C Dock Street, London, E1 8JN.
2. The competition is open to people living in the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/bellavitashopuk/.
6. Closing date for entries will be the last day of every month at 12.00am. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted for that month.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. To enter the competition, participants need to share on their Facebook page a video of themselves saying “I love Bellavita!” in a fun and original way. They must also like the Bellavita Shop Facebook page, tag Bellavita Shop in and include the hashtag #IloveBellavita in their post. For this specific post, privacy settings must be public.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: £1,000 voucher to be spent at Bellavita Shop, both in store and online. The £1,000 includes cost of delivery which is £6.99 / box.So for every box we will deliver to you, £6.99 will be deducted from your total amount.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen based on the number of likes and shares only on their original post. Points will be calculated as follows:
a. 1 like = 1 point
b. 1 share = 5 points
15. The winner will be announced on the Bellavita Shop Ltd Facebook page and notified by DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected /is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Bellavita Shop Ltd and not to any other party.
23. Bellavita Shop Ltd will judge the competition and decide on the winner each month based on the criteria detailed in these Terms & Conditions.
24. Any videos containing acts that are against the promoter’s ethos and moral values will be immediately reported and the entry will be rejected.
25. Bellavita Shop Ltd‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
26. Bellavita Shop Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
27. Bellavita Shop Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.